Wednesday 16 March 2011

I hate Justin Bieber!!!

Just like the title. I hate him! (This blog is random) For people who like him, no offence. :3
If you hate him, i have a list. I hate him because:   

1. He sounds like a GIRL. Of course!!
2. He sings about GIRLS. Sing something else, perv.
3. His Music.
4. A lot of GIRLS love him
5. His hair Flip
6. He doesn't know what "German" means.
7. His intials: J.B. He's not Jonas Brothers, is he?
8.His Letter to the People Who Listen to Heavy Metal
9. None of His Songs Hit #1
10. His Smile
 
There are more reasons to Hate Justin Bieber! Look it up on the Google, or Yahoo! There are more, trust me. I support you Christina Brown! For her blog, go to:
http://lightcameradrama.blogspot.com/2010/05/ten-things-i-hate-about-you-justin.html

Why can't i give Justin a cup of garbage coffee? Ugh. He's a loser, comparing to Celine Dion or Hilary Duff. People, Hilary Duff and Celine Dion or Charice IS WAY BETTER. Their songs are like not about boys, they're mainly about the world, justice, faith and courage. That's the songs i like. 


2 comments:

  1. I totally agree I think its well for one direction and more. They cant sing even theyre employed as they are supposed to be hansome. But they are far from that if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sorry this is kind of a late comment, but still..

    HE GOT BANNED FROM THE PHILIPPINES!
    WHO MAKES FUN OF PAC MANNNNNN D:

    ReplyDelete